Sapaly Express Train
is a luxurious and convenient train service that is provided by Sapaly Hotel since April 2010. This service is offered to the guests of this hotel on two special carriages on SP3 and SP4 trains which run in “The Golden Hour” on railway route between Hanoi and Sapa.
The Sapaly Train carriages
are truly a smaller duplication of Sapaly Hotels which have been greatly invested to attain the standard of 3-star hotel’s rooms on land. Each carriage was rearranged into 6 cabins instead of 7 like normal express trains and decorated with deluxe natural wooden furniture and amenities.
There are two to four beds on each cabin with high quality pillows and blankets which are replaced after each train to guarantee the cleanness, and facilities such as TV, reading lights and speaker are also equipped to those cabins to ensure the most comfortable atmosphere to the guests. Furthermore, the excellent services on Sapaly Express train is another outstanding factor of train because of the brilliant staffs and convenient extra bar service on the train.
* A Sapaly Deluxe wooden 4 berths cabin at US$ 90 for one person for return
* A Sapaly VIP wooden 2 berths cabin at US$189 for one person for return
Special Note :
- Surcharge: 15% additional on Christmas, New Year and Vietnam Holiday
- Our price shown in US$ for one person / round trip ticket ( Hanoi - Laocai - Hanoi )
- One way ticket are available
- Offer free picking up from hotel in Hanoi to your cabin
- Free of charge for children under 5 year old sharing parent's existing berths
- Ticket price does not include meals on the train but include snack and drinks
- WC are not in cabin