Halong bay 2 days / 1 night on boat
DAY 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY (L/D):
7:45- 8:30: Pick-up at hotel and start the trip of 3.5 hours to Halong Bay with a 20 minute- short break on half way.
12:30- 13:00: Embark on Fantasea Cruise after check-in procedure at the pier and enjoy welcome drink.
13:00- 14:00: Lunch be served while cruising among wonderful limestone islands…
14:00- 15:00: Visiting Sung Sot Cave
15:00: Boat moves to Luon Cave area for kayaking and swimming, hiking Titop island if the time permited, take photos.
17:30: Return to the Cruise, relaxing….
19:30: Dinner is served.
20:00: Evening entertainment options: Squid fishing, karaoke, board games, movies or star gazing on the upper deck. Over night on boat.
DAY 2: HALONG – HANOI (B/L):
Rise early for another chance to swim or rise later and have breakfast at your leisure.
Enjoy more of Halong Bay on the way back and see some Islets shaped like the
Fighting Cock, Incense Urn, Lonely Dog, Finger and Duck.
9:30- 9:45: Check out your room.
11:00- 12:00: Lunch will be served on the boat on the way back to Halong harbor.
12:30- 16:30: Return to Halong harbor for Hanoi with a short break on the way, be dropped off at your hotel in Old Quarter
- Fully furnished deluxe cabin with A/C, fan and hot water
- All meals on board(01 breakfast, 02 lunches, 01 dinner)
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee
- Welcome Drink
- Cooking class
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Fishing Equipment
- English speaking tour guide
- Shuttle bus
- Everything mentioned in the itinerary above
- Personal expenses
- Tips (they are welcome)
- All services and items not specifically mentioned in the list above
Things to bring:
- Passport with valid visa
- Extra cash for personal expenses
- warm clothes from November till March
- Insect repellent
- Swimming gear