Ha Noi- Bai Tu Long bay
DAY 01: HANOI - BAITULONG BAY - SURPRISE CAVE (L/D)
07h30 – 08h00: Pick up from your hotel. Depart for Halong city through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta.
10h15: Stopover on the way for a refreshment break
12h30: Arrive at Hongai habour – next to Bai Tho moutain check – in on the Legacy Cruise. Welcome drinks will be served.
13h00: Lunch is served while cruising through the Baitulong bay to Halong bay.
15h15: Visit splendid Surprise (Sung Sot) Cave. This is one of the most beautiful grotto in Halong bay. You will feel surprise about imposing of stalagmites, stalactites and many legend stories about that.
16h30: Time for kayaking around surprise cave area. You will have got around 45 minutes to explore halong bay and some tunnel by yourself
17h15: Back to the Legacy Cruise, cruising to Drum cave for docking and sleeping. Passing many beautiful islets on the bay: Head man's face islet, Saddle horse islet, Fairy lake, drum cave, Virgin cave.
Time for relaxing afternoon, make the most of sunbathing on deck. Taking picture on the way... Enjoy the small party with fresh fruit and Vietnamese tea.
19h00: Dinner is served in the restaurant.
21h00: Leisure time to enjoy a chat around the bar, dancing, karaoke; watch movie or enjoy night fishing… Relax and spend a romantic night on board
DAY 02: BAITULONG BAY - VUNGVIENG FLOATING VILLAGE - HALONG - HANOI (B/L)
Start your day with Taichi exercises or a photo hunt. 07h00: Breakfast, coffee and tea and served while cruising ahead to BI Tu Long bay. The route is really tranquil and islets really imposing.
08h15: Rowing small local bamboo boat (around 1 hour) to visit Vong Vieng floating fishing village. Our guide will give you some information and interesting facts about this fascinating village and its local community.
09h30: Back to Legacy boat. Take time to refresh and relax before checking out. Keep sailing back to the Habour through the waters and passing many beautiful islets and island on the Baitulong Bay.
10h30: Vietnamese cooking class
11h00: An early lunch is served.
12h00: Arrive at the pier. Time to say goodbye to the crew
12h45: Return from Halong to Hanoi
14h30: Stopover on the way for soft break
Around 17h00: Arrive in Hanoi. Tour finish.
Price: from 105usd per person
- Children under 5 years old are FOC, sharing room with parent.
- Children from 6 to 11 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parents.
- Full equipped cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals as itinerary
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee
- Welcome drink
- Kayaking or small bamboo boat on the fist day
- Kayaking on the second day.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Fishing equipment
- English speaking guide on boat
- Insurance on boat
- Shuttle bus per person round trip
- Private car (upon request)
- Additional drinks
- VAT tax
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above.
- This itinerary is subject to change without prior notice. Please get final confirmation from our sales staff before your departure. Rates are subjected to changed without prior notice
- Promotion might apply, inclusions and exclusions might change – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
- Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.