Holiday travelling day tours
From 8.00 to 8.30, our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel then transfer to perfume pagoda. After about 2hrs traveling by bus, we will arrive Ben Duc boat harbor then we take an hour boat trip - rowed by local people on the stream named Yen stream.
We will deeply enjoy the attractive mountain views mirror-image in the crystal water mirror of the stream en route and the nice rice paddies on sides. We get to the main pagoda- cave on the top of the highest mountain in the range by walking up or using cable car to visit a beautiful cave in Huong pagoda’s complex.
At 13.30, have local lunch, and then walk to the Thien Tru Pagoda (Heavens Kitchen) for worshiping and breaking. One more time, sitting on bamboo boat 1 hour to come back Yen wharf (around 16.30)
At 18.30, ends of trip in your hotel
Included: Full transfers by A/C tourist car, boat trip, entrance fee, lunch, English speaking guide.
Excluded: Accommodation, Visa arrangement, drinks, travel insurance, personal expenses.
* Children rates:
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
- Surcharge 50% rate of adult for children (5-11 years) sharing bed with parents.
- Over 11 years is adult’s rate.
* The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
* Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.