Holiday travelling day tours
Hoa Lu ancient capital is the tourist destination which will bring you to a few of culture and history of Vietnam's capitals in the ancient and medieval eras. The area is also one of out standing beauty natural with limestone peaks whose splendor is often said to surpass that of Ha Long bay. Hoa Lu & Tam Coc is regarded as the Ha Long bay on land
AM : 8:00 - 8:30. Our guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Ha Noi Old Quater, then leave by coach to Hoa Lu (2.5 hrs). Visit the historic capital of Viet Nam and the famous ancient temples of Le and the Dinh Dynasties. Then our bus will transfer you from Hoa Lu to Tam Coc for lunch around at 12:30PM.
PM : After lunch, boat trip to visit Tam Coc to see the beauty of the karst formations as you pass along their base and row into one of the many caves carved through the limestone. Then, cycle for an hour on quiet roads through villages, rice fields, rivers and rocky outcrops in Tam Coc - Bich Dong (around 5 km). Dive back to Ha Noi and drop off at your hotel around at 18:00PM.
Included: Full transfers by A/C tourist car, boat trip, entrance fee, lunch, English speaking guide.
Excluded: Accommodation, Visa arrangement, drinks, travel insurance, personal expenses.
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
- Surcharge 50% rate of adult for children (5-11 years) sharing bed with parents.
- Over 11 years is adult’s rate.
* The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
* Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
Note: After boat trip on the river, the boat rower always expect the guest's tip about 1$ or 2$.