Holiday travelling day tours
Hanoi capital is located on the banks of the Red River with tranquil Hoan Kiem Lake at its heart, Hanoi is the capital of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam. North of the lake are the bustling streets of the Old Quarter, each street named after the trade that used to take place there. Sightseeing with a Local Guide; water puppets performance; visit Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Museum, Presidential Palace, and Temple of Literature, take a cyclo ride through the Old Quarter.
AM: 08:00-08:30 Our guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. Then visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum. Enjoy the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho's final resting-place. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh's house on stilts. Lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda; founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi. Continue to visit the Quan Thanh Temple (Taoist - dating from the Ly Dynasty) and Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda on West lake (One of the oldest in Vietnam). Lunch.
PM: After lunch proceed to visit the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam. Vietnam’s first university constructed in 1070, it’s gardens and well-preserved architecture offers a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past. Then visit Bat Trang pottery village. After that, we will take you past Hoan Kiem Lake to see the peaceful waters and visit Ngoc Son temple. For the end of the tour, visit by coach trip along the Hanoi Old Quarter. Free for shopping until 15:30. Tour ends around at 16:00.
- On Monday and Friday morning, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and museum are closed.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent before your departure date.
- 16-seater bus used for 12-14 passengers
- 24-seater bus used for a maximum of 18 passengers
- 29-seater bus used for 18-20 passengers
- Full transfers by shuttle bus (with A/C, purified bottled water, wet tissue)
- Entrance fee
- English speaking guide
- Visa arrangement
- Drinks on meals
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Free of charge for children under 5 years
- Surcharge 50% rate of adult for children 5->11 years
- Children 12 years old and over are charged as adults.
* Water Puppet show for deluxe option only, a traditional performance that dates back as far as the 11th century in the villages of the Red River Delta area of northern Vietnam.
* Extra for Vietnam Ethnology Museum, US$ 4.00/person.