Hanoi – Mai Chau - Hanoi (2 days / 1 night)
Day 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau, Cycling (L,D)
07:45 - 08:15 Pickup at your hotel in the Old Quarter in our comfortable van
10:00 Short break
11:30 - 12:00 Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley/arrive in Mai Chau
12:15 Traditional lunch in local village (vegetarian available)
13:00 - 15:00 Bicycle ride with local tour guide, see farmers working in fields, locals weaving scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages.
15:00 - 18:00 Free time for bicycling, walking, shopping
18:00 Visit Thai living museum for Traditional BBQ dinner
19:30 Watch Thai traditional dance in the stilt house Enjoy Traditional alcohol (ruou can) with the community
Overnight in Ban Lac village in Mai Chau valley.
Day 2: Mai Chau – Hanoi (B,L)
07:30 - 08:00 Wake-up and eat breakfast
08:30 - 11:30 Hike to 1000 Step Cave and local market
12:15 - 15:00 Lunch and free time to relax before getting on the van to Hanoi
18:30 -19:00 Drop you off at your hotel
* Standard Tour: Accommodation at local stilt house
* Superior Tour: Accommodation at local stilt house but Private room.
* Tour cost will be added US$ 10.00/person from 8-17 Feb 2013.
- Rounding bus transportation
- Tour Guide
- Entrance ticket in the village
- Meals as indicated: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
- Home-stay in Lac village
- Personal fee ( ex: Drinks, Souvenirs)
* Children rates:
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
- Surcharge 50% rate of adult for children (5-11 years) sharing bed with parents.
- Over 11 years is adult’s rate.
* The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
* Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.