DAY 01: HaNoi – Halong Bay (L, D)
08:00: Hotel or private address pick up with our shuttle bus. Short break half way.
12:00: Arrive Ha Long Bay, transfer by tender to the Seasun cruise, and enjoy welcome drinks. Check in your cabin and enjoy a real Vietnamese lunch while beginning your sail through the fairy land of Ha Long Bay, passing by Stone Dog islet, Incense Burner islet, Fighting Cocks, Swan islet, and Duck islet…
15:00: Drop anchor to explore Sung Sot Cave (Surprising Cave).
16:00: Enjoy kayaking and swimming or relaxing on the cruise.
18:00: Enjoy the complimentary sunset party on the sundeck with wine and fresh fruits.
19:00: Dinner is served in the restaurant.
21:00: Retire to your cabin, have a drink at the bar, sing karaoke, join the fishing excursion or play exciting games. Overnight on Seasun Cruise.
DAY 02: Halong Bay – Back Hanoi (B, L)
07:30: Breakfast will be served while we start our cruise to a local Pearl Farm.
08:30: Visit the local Pearl Farm.
09:30: Checking out your cabin and relax on board while our cruise is slowly sailing on the bay.
10:00: Join cooking class demonstration (teaching you how to make our specialty, Spring rolls) on board.
10:45: Lunch is served on board (or at a local restaurant).
11:45: Disembark at the harbor, Ha Long city. Take our shuttle bus to return to Hanoi.
16:30: Arrival back at your hotel or home.
– Vehicle (A/C): Ford transit 16 seats or County 29 seats
– Driver: proficient, enthusiastic, experienced.
– Tour guide: English speaking guide (enthusiastic, experienced).
– Welcome drink.
– Entrance fees: During Halong bay tour for 2 days 1 night
– Vietnamese meals as mentioned (standard and hygienic meal).
– Golden Lotus Cruises: Safe, clean and beautiful.
– Luxury cabin with Air-conditioner, private bathroom, hot water, shower, standing cabin.
– Insurance on board
Not included :
– Optional requested services: such as massages, beauty services, music performances, diving,… Barbeques and other specific wishes can be made on prior request only
– Drinks, tips and personal expenses
– All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list